- Wed, 01 Jul 2015 00:12:39 +0000: On Wall Street, Cautious Optimism as Merger Deals Near Peak Level - New York Times - merger OR acquisition - Google NewsOn Wall Street, Cautious Optimism as Merger Deals Near Peak Level
New York Times
But while deal makers sound hopeful about the merger boom continuing through the end of the year, some worry that something might arise to derail the good times. Possible contenders include Greece or another unpredictable event like the “flash crash ...
- Tue, 30 Jun 2015 19:05:59 +0000: Regulators Scuttle $3B Merger Of Iberdrola, UIL Holdings - Hartford Courant - merger OR acquisition - Google News
Hartford CourantRegulators Scuttle $3B Merger Of Iberdrola, UIL Holdings
"This proposed takeover, which would have provided almost $600 million to shareholders but no meaningful benefits to UIL's consumers, was properly rejected by PURA as not in the public interest, and we respectfully urge PURA to reject the acquisition ...
UIL's merger partner commits $5B to Mexico power
Hartford Business all 24 news articles »
- Tue, 30 Jun 2015 18:05:05 +0000: Disney Interactive merger shows that the Mickey Mouse house's new gaming ... - VentureBeat - merger OR acquisition - Google News
VentureBeatDisney Interactive merger shows that the Mickey Mouse house's new gaming ...
Gaming is in its golden age, and big and small players alike are maneuvering like kings and queens in A Game of Thrones. Register now for our GamesBeat 2015 event, Oct. 12-Oct.13, where we'll explore strategies in the new world of gaming.
and more »
- Tue, 30 Jun 2015 17:58:45 +0000: Willis-Towers Watson Merger to Insure Against Market Turmoil - New York Times - merger OR acquisition - Google News
Wall Street JournalWillis-Towers Watson Merger to Insure Against Market Turmoil
New York Times
Willis Group Holdings and Towers Watson have taken out some insurance against future troubles in the sectors they serve. Willis, an insurance broker domiciled in Ireland with a big presence in the United States and Britain, is joining forces with ...
Willis Group, Towers Watson Agree to $18 Billion Merger
Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
Willis-Towers Watson: A Merger of Equals—Not Exactly
Wall Street Journal TheStreet.com- Business Wire (press release) all 234 news articles »
- Tue, 30 Jun 2015 17:27:00 +0000: Cisco Expands Security Portfolio With OpenDNS Acquisition - Forbes - merger OR acquisition - Google News
ComputerworldCisco Expands Security Portfolio With OpenDNS Acquisition
“As more people, processes, data and things become connected, opportunities for security breaches and malicious threats grow exponentially when away from secure enterprise networks,” said Hilton Romanski, Cisco chief technology and strategy officer.
Will Cisco (CSCO) Stock be Helped by OpenDNS Acquisition?
Cisco Continues Acquisition Tear, Picking Up Cloud Security Specialist ...
OpenDNS Acquisition Gives Cisco Big Security Data
Threatpost eWeek- San Jose Mercury News- PC Advisor all 145 news articles »