- Fri, 04 Sep 2015 02:09:00 +0000: FTC continues probing Staples-Office Depot merger - New York Post - merger OR acquisition - Google News
New York PostFTC continues probing Staples-Office Depot merger
New York Post
The Federal Trade Commission in the last several days has sent out a second round of subpoenas to Staples and Office Depot customers after already conducting a full review of the merger proposal, three sources close to the situation told The Post.
Market Doubts Staples-Office Depot Merger Will Actually Happen
What If The Office Depot/Staples Merger Doesn't Happen?
Seeking Alpha all 19 news articles »
- Fri, 04 Sep 2015 01:46:49 +0000: Expanded service touted in merger of Helena credit unions - Helena Independent Record - merger OR acquisition - Google News
Helena Independent RecordExpanded service touted in merger of Helena credit unions
Helena Independent Record
The merger started rolling in August of 2014 after Strizich heard word that Elkhorn was exploring its options. In January, Elkhorn members approved the acquisition and a team started to meet weekly to iron out the details, Strizich said. The deal ...
- Thu, 03 Sep 2015 21:05:20 +0000: Robbins Arroyo LLP: Acquisition of Millennial Media Incorporated (MM) by AOL ... - MarketWatch - merger OR acquisition - Google News
Baltimore Business Journal (blog)Robbins Arroyo LLP: Acquisition of Millennial Media Incorporated (MM) by AOL ...
3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Shareholder rights attorneys at Robbins Arroyo LLP are investigating the proposed acquisition of Millennial Media Inc. MM, +29.85% by AOL. On September 3, 2015, the two companies announced the signing of a definitive merger ...
What Millennial Media's acquisition says about Baltimore's startup scene
Baltimore Business Journal (blog) all 109 news articles »
- Thu, 03 Sep 2015 19:54:00 +0000: Chip mergers to return in PC sales bounce: Analyst - CNBC - merger OR acquisition - Google News
CNBCChip mergers to return in PC sales bounce: Analyst
But now that PC sales look to be stabilizing, expect more merger activity next year, Van Ness said. "We will see further consolidation in the industry, there's no question about that," Van Ness said Thursday in an interview with CNBC's "Squawk Alley.
- Thu, 03 Sep 2015 15:35:00 +0000: Diodes Pushes the Market Higher With Pericom Acquisition - 24/7 Wall St. - merger OR acquisition - Google News
24/7 Wall St.Diodes Pushes the Market Higher With Pericom Acquisition
24/7 Wall St.
Pericom Semiconductor Corp. (NASDAQ: PSEM) led the market Thursday morning, following the announcement that it will be acquired by Diodes Inc. (NASDAQ: DIOD). The boards of both companies have approved the transaction, which is still subject to ...
Pericom Semiconductor Corp. Soars on Acquisition by Diodes Inc.
Motley Fool all 55 news articles »