- Sat, 25 Oct 2014 05:14:01 +0000: S.Korea fund to abstain from Samsung merger vote, wants share buybacks - Reuters - merger OR acquisition - Google News
The Maritime ExecutiveS.Korea fund to abstain from Samsung merger vote, wants share buybacks
SEOUL Oct 25 (Reuters) - South Korea's National Pension Service does not support the merger of two Samsung Group units and plans to ask them to buy back its holdings in the pair, an NPS spokeswoman said on Saturday. She said NPS will not attend ...
Fund to Abstain from Samsung Merger Vote
The Maritime Executive all 5 news articles »
- Sat, 25 Oct 2014 02:19:29 +0000: Chiquita Shareholders Reject Merger with Fyffes - TWC News - merger OR acquisition - Google News
TWC NewsChiquita Shareholders Reject Merger with Fyffes
The Charlotte-based company started pushing for the merger with Fyffes in March. The billion dollar deal named Charlotte the US headquarters of ChiquitaFyffes and would have boosted stocks by double digits, according to filings. Now Chiquita owes a 3.5 ...
and more »
- Fri, 24 Oct 2014 21:14:37 +0000: With AbbVie merger dead, Shire focuses on future - Boston Globe - merger OR acquisition - Google NewsWith AbbVie merger dead, Shire focuses on future
Its brisk growth and diverse suite of products have made it an attractive acquisition target in recent years, but Ornskov said seeking a merger with another big pharma company is not a priority. AbbVie paid Shire $1.6 billion for the sudden breakup ...
and more »
- Fri, 24 Oct 2014 17:14:27 +0000: Antitrust Experts To FCC: Comcast/TWC Merger Is A Terrible Idea - The Consumerist - merger OR acquisition - Google News
The ConsumeristAntitrust Experts To FCC: Comcast/TWC Merger Is A Terrible Idea
A group of antitrust experts spanning the country, from Harvard to Stanford and plenty of places in between, has asked the FCC to block the Comcast and Time Warner Cable union. In a letter, the experts urge the FCC to act to to “protect competition and ...
FCC calls timeout on Comcast-Time Warner Cable merger
FCC pauses clock on AT&T-DirecTV, Comcast-TWC merger reviews
Lexington council delays vote that would halt cable company merger
Lexington Herald Leader Philadelphia Business Journal all 364 news articles »
- Fri, 24 Oct 2014 14:39:00 +0000: Shareholders Entitled to Merger Consideration When No One Files Timely ... - Bloomberg BNA - merger OR acquisition - Google NewsShareholders Entitled to Merger Consideration When No One Files Timely ...
Oct. 21 — Stockholders who file an appraisal demand in relation to a merger are still entitled to the merger consideration from the surviving corporation when they don't file a formal appraisal petition within 120 days of the merger, the Delaware ...
and more »