- Sun, 04 Oct 2015 17:06:22 +0000: McCain Wins Big With Acquisition Reform - DefenseNews.com - merger OR acquisition - Google News
DefenseNews.comMcCain Wins Big With Acquisition Reform
WASHINGTON — With conference finished on the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), it appears that sweeping acquisition reforms spearheaded by Sen. John McCain will become the law of the land. The bill, reported out of a joint committee Sept.
- Sun, 04 Oct 2015 12:05:11 +0000: Bear Creek VFD pursuing Swansboro merger - Jacksonville Daily News - merger OR acquisition - Google News
Jacksonville Daily NewsBear Creek VFD pursuing Swansboro merger
Jacksonville Daily News
BEAR CREEK | The Bear Creek Volunteer Fire Department is moving forward with a proposed merger with the Swansboro Fire Department after receiving a strong recommendation from the state that it do so to address concerns about daytime response and ...
and more »
- Sun, 04 Oct 2015 07:50:30 +0000: Could the ISL and I-League live as one? - ESPN FC (blog) - merger OR acquisition - Google News
ESPN FC (blog)Could the ISL and I-League live as one?
ESPN FC (blog)
In September, Praful Patel, the president of the All India Football Federation (AIFF) which operates the I-League and whose commercial partners IMG are heavily involved in the ISL, said a merger was a question of when and not if. "We eventually want to ...
and more »
- Sun, 04 Oct 2015 05:38:20 +0000: Williams agrees to merger after earlier rejecting offer - Grand Junction Daily Sentinel - merger OR acquisition - Google News
Bakken.comWilliams agrees to merger after earlier rejecting offer
Grand Junction Daily Sentinel
Local gas processor and pipeline operator Williams, which rejected a buyout offer by Energy Transfer Equity earlier this year, has decided to agree to a merger after all. The companies this week announced the deal, which is being valued at $32.6 billion.
Energy Transfer–Williams Merger: Must-Know Overview
Market Realist all 35 news articles »
- Sun, 04 Oct 2015 00:07:50 +0000: What Bowser's choice on Pepco merger will tell us about her mayoralty - Washington Post - merger OR acquisition - Google News
WTOPWhat Bowser's choice on Pepco merger will tell us about her mayoralty
District Mayor Muriel E. Bowser's ultimate decision on the controversial $6.4 billion Pepco merger will be an important test of how far she wants to go in governing as a populist who stands up to wealthy, powerful interests even if doing so disrupts ...
Report: DC Mayor's office and Exelon reviving Pepco merger talks
Exelon, DC mayor reach settlement on Pepco merger
Utility Dive all 7 news articles »