- Thu, 31 Jul 2014 16:37:54 +0000: Will A Dollar Store Mega Merger Usher In The Post-Walmart Retail Era? - Forbes - merger OR acquisition - Google News
ForbesWill A Dollar Store Mega Merger Usher In The Post-Walmart Retail Era?
But the factors underlying a potential Dollar Tree Dollar Tree/Family Dollar union seem particularly charged with import. Dollar Tree set plans this week to acquire competitor Family Dollar for $8.5 billion in a deal that could shake up a retail sector ...
Levine: Family Dollar jobs will stay in Matthews after acquisition
Will Family Dollar-Dollar Tree merger affect the local discount store scene?
Icahn Cashes Out At Family Dollar Ahead Of Acquisition
Benzinga Seeking Alpha (registration)- Candy Industry (blog)- USTrade Voice all 88 news articles »
- Thu, 31 Jul 2014 16:32:12 +0000: Pilgrim's Pride Still Seeking Acquisition Opportunities - Wall Street Journal - merger OR acquisition - Google NewsPilgrim's Pride Still Seeking Acquisition Opportunities
Wall Street Journal
Chief Executive Bill Lovette said on Thursday that Pilgrim's Pride's new factory in Veracruz, Mexico, and its recent acquisition of the Mexican operations of rival Tyson Foods Inc., TSN -1.57% Tyson Foods Inc. Cl A U.S.: NYSE $37.60 -0.60 -1.57% July ...
and more »
- Thu, 31 Jul 2014 15:42:14 +0000: BAE Systems plans first acquisition in three years - Washington Business Journal (blog) - merger OR acquisition - Google News
Reuters UKBAE Systems plans first acquisition in three years
Washington Business Journal (blog)
It's a small one. But it's still an acquisition for BAE Systems Inc., which hasn't bought a company since 2011. The company announced Thursday it signed an agreement to buy Signal Innovations Group in Durham, North Carolina, which brings with it about ...
BAE Systems announced SIG acquisition and lacklustre first half results
IHS Jane's 360
BAE Systems Announces Proposed Acquisition of Signal Innovations Group
Wall Street Journal
BAE Systems downplays Airbus merger talk as H1 profits dip - UPDATE
IFA Magazine all 39 news articles »
- Thu, 31 Jul 2014 14:48:35 +0000: T-Mobile Q2 earnings call takeaway: We don't need merger to succeed - TmoNews - merger OR acquisition - Google NewsT-Mobile Q2 earnings call takeaway: We don't need merger to succeed
As you'd expect, Legere refused to comment specifically on any merger with Sprint. What he did say was quite illuminating. He's confident that even without a merger, T-Mobile is still the carrier that's bringing the competition to the market. It's ...
and more »
- Thu, 31 Jul 2014 14:41:45 +0000: Medax announces acquisition as profits grow - South Florida Business Journal - merger OR acquisition - Google NewsMedax announces acquisition as profits grow
South Florida Business Journal
Mednax reported a 14 percent increase in its earnings in the second quarter as it announced another medical practice acquisition. The Sunrise-based pediatric and anesthesiology practice ownership company (NYSE: MD) had net income of $79 million, or 79 ...
MEDNAX Announces Acquisition of Illinois-based Anesthesiology Practices
MarketWatch all 6 news articles »