- Mon, 10 Mar 2014 12:53:27 +0000: Deals of the Day: Top Banana Merger, KY is SOLD, RBC Setback - Wall Street Journal (blog) - merger OR acquisition - Google NewsDeals of the Day: Top Banana Merger, KY is SOLD, RBC Setback
Wall Street Journal (blog)
[WSJ]. Unilever returns to China. Unilever PLC bought a majority stake in Chinese water-purification company Qinyuan Group Co., marking its first acquisition in China in a decade and a strategic move into a market with high demand for clean water. [WSJ].
- Mon, 10 Mar 2014 12:36:48 +0000: Chiquita, Fyffes Agree to Merge, Creating Largest Banana Company - Wall Street Journal - merger OR acquisition - Google News
Local 10Chiquita, Fyffes Agree to Merge, Creating Largest Banana Company
Wall Street Journal
The companies said the merger would bring annual cost savings of at least $40 million by 2016. As well as trading in bananas, ChiquitaFyffes will have strong positions in melons, pineapples and packaged salads, the companies said. "This deal will be ...
Merger to make Chiquita world's biggest banana company
Charlotte loses corporate HQ in Chiquita merger
Fyffes, Chiquita agree to $1.07 billion merger
MarketWatch all 153 news articles »
- Mon, 10 Mar 2014 12:07:16 +0000: Kabam expands into role-playing games with acquisition of Castle Age maker - VentureBeat - merger OR acquisition - Google NewsKabam expands into role-playing games with acquisition of Castle Age maker
The deal will add 44 employees and titles like Underworld Empire and Castle Age to Kabam, which has been on an acquisition binge as it tries to become one of the dominant companies in mobile games. Terms were not disclosed. Kent Wakeford, chief ...
and more »
- Mon, 10 Mar 2014 12:00:19 +0000: Frutarom Open to Merger as Acquisitions Gather Pace, CEO Says - Bloomberg - merger OR acquisition - Google NewsFrutarom Open to Merger as Acquisitions Gather Pace, CEO Says
“The company is in a position where it can allow itself to continue on the acquisition path and fend off acquisition offers,” Guil Bashan, analyst at IBI-Israel Brokerage & Investments Ltd., said by phone March 9. To contact the reporter on this story ...
and more »
- Sun, 09 Mar 2014 22:56:54 +0000: Softbank Said to Ready Broadband Pitch Amid Merger Doubt - Bloomberg - merger OR acquisition - Google NewsSoftbank Said to Ready Broadband Pitch Amid Merger Doubt
Son is not planning to make a direct appeal for a merger of Sprint Corp. (S) and T-Mobile US Inc. (TMUS), the third- and fourth-largest U.S. mobile-phone carriers, these people said. The billionaire, who is said to be considering an offer for T-Mobile ...
SoftBank Said to Ready Broadband Pitch on Merger Resistance (3)
SoftBank plans to revise wireless broadband pitch on merger resistance
The Japan News
SoftBank's CEO Wants U.S. Mobile Industry to Follow Japan's Lead. Um, No ...
Forbes all 5 news articles »