- Wed, 23 Apr 2014 20:16:21 +0000: Should Barrick Gold's Shareholders Be Skeptical of the Possible Merger With ... - Motley Fool - merger OR acquisition - Google News
Wall Street JournalShould Barrick Gold's Shareholders Be Skeptical of the Possible Merger With ...
The Wall Street Journal reported earlier this week that Barrick Gold (NYSE: ABX) and Newmont Mining (NYSE: NEM) were recently discussing a merger. Reports show that the merger plan was almost complete, but Barrick and Newmont could not agree which ...
Newmont, Barrick Stay in Contact After Aborted Merger Talks
Wall Street Journal
Barrick-Newmont Merger Talks Said to Hit Snag on Spinoff
mega-miner merger could make gold shine
CNBC.com New York Times- Investorplace.com all 203 news articles »
- Wed, 23 Apr 2014 18:19:56 +0000: VantageSouth CEO: Merger with Yadkin Financial is 'proceeding smoothly' - Charlotte Business Journal - merger OR acquisition - Google NewsVantageSouth CEO: Merger with Yadkin Financial is 'proceeding smoothly'
Charlotte Business Journal
In its first quarterly results since announcing a merger with Yadkin Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:YDKN), Raleigh-based VantageSouth Bank (NYSE:VSB) saw $7.1 million in pre-tax operating earnings. The figure excludes merger and conversion costs and ...
VantageSouth's merger with Yadkin Financial 'proceeding smoothly'
Triangle Business Journal (blog) all 8 news articles »
- Wed, 23 Apr 2014 16:39:10 +0000: Facebook Wins FTC Approval for Oculus VR Acquisition - Mashable - merger OR acquisition - Google News
SlashGearFacebook Wins FTC Approval for Oculus VR Acquisition
"We're pleased the FTC has cleared our acquisition of Oculus," a Facebook rep said in a statement emailed to Mashable. The FTC cleared the WhatsApp deal earlier this month, though it included a stern warning about privacy concerns with its approval.
Feds green-light Facebook acquisition
The Hill (blog)
Facebook Oculus VR acquisition approved by FTC
Facebook's acquisition of Oculus VR gets FTC approval
Gamasutra Computerandvideogames.com- Examiner.com- The News Ledge all 64 news articles »
- Wed, 23 Apr 2014 16:38:30 +0000: Dimension Data fuels expansion plans with Nexus acquisition - ZDNet - merger OR acquisition - Google News
The VAR GuyDimension Data fuels expansion plans with Nexus acquisition
Dimension Data announced Wednesday its acquisition of California-based Nexus in a move that the ICT provider hopes will boost its nationwide footprint, particularly in the West, Southwest and Southeast regions. Nexus provides IT services to enterprises ...
Dimension Data Acquires IT Service Provider Nexus
The VAR Guy
Dimension Data in major US acquisition
TechCentral all 11 news articles »
- Wed, 23 Apr 2014 13:40:46 +0000: Appeals Court Strikes Down Ohio Hospital Merger in Win for FTC - Wall Street Journal (blog) - merger OR acquisition - Google News
Toledo BladeAppeals Court Strikes Down Ohio Hospital Merger in Win for FTC
Wall Street Journal (blog)
The dispute began in 2010 when ProMedica, a nonprofit health-care system based in Toledo, signed a merger agreement with St. Luke's, a community hospital. Months later the Federal Trade Commission moved to block the merger under an antitrust statute, ...
ProMedica ordered to drop St. Luke's
State Highlights: Ohio Hospital Merger Struck Down; Okla. Abortion Drug Use ...
Kaiser Health News
Court rules ProMedica must dissolve Ohio hospital merger
FierceHealthcare Law360 (subscription)- HealthLeaders Media- ModernHealthcare.com all 23 news articles »