- Fri, 27 Mar 2015 02:06:30 +0000: Hyundai Steel says mulls merger with Hyundai Hysco - Reuters - merger OR acquisition - Google News
ReutersHyundai Steel says mulls merger with Hyundai Hysco
SEOUL (Reuters) - South Korean steel producer Hyundai Steel (004020.KS) said on Friday that it is considering a merger with its steelmaking affiliate Hyundai Hysco (010520.KS), but added nothing has been decided. Shares of Hyundai Hysco surged over 6 ...
and more »
- Fri, 27 Mar 2015 01:53:33 +0000: Parents fight marching band merger - FOX43.com - merger OR acquisition - Google News
FOX43.comParents fight marching band merger
Next year will be the first season for the West Shore Marching Band. the school board voted to merge the Red Land and Cedar Cliff marching bands to give students more resources. Parents have launched a petition to postpone the merger, but it's a move ...
- Fri, 27 Mar 2015 00:36:19 +0000: The Kraft-Heinz merger may spur a takeover of these companies - MarketWatch - merger OR acquisition - Google News
MarketWatchThe Kraft-Heinz merger may spur a takeover of these companies
After the merger agreement between Kraft Foods and Heinz was announced on Wednesday, Berkshire Hathaway CEO Warren Buffett, whose company will own a $9.5 billion stake in the combined company, called the deal “my kind of transaction, uniting two ...
Heinz, Kraft merger would build food giant
Heinz will buy Kraft Foods in mega-merger for American food
Heinz-Kraft merger: What's next for the industry?
CBS News Reuters- AdAge.com all 2,456 news articles »
- Fri, 27 Mar 2015 00:23:51 +0000: Microsoft buys presentation startup LiveLoop, continuing acquisition spree - GeekWire - merger OR acquisition - Google NewsMicrosoft buys presentation startup LiveLoop, continuing acquisition spree
Screen Shot 2015-03-26 at 4.11.26 PM Microsoft has quite the appetite for productivity startups as of late, and the company is continuing its acquisition spree with LiveLoop, a company that takes PowerPoint presentations and allows people to broadcast ...
and more »
- Thu, 26 Mar 2015 20:51:47 +0000: Samsung may be mulling an AMD acquisition — here's what could happen - ExtremeTech - merger OR acquisition - Google News
ExtremeTechSamsung may be mulling an AMD acquisition — here's what could happen
Rumors broke today, sparked by a Korean business site, that Samsung may be considering making a bid for AMD. It's not unusual for these kinds of rumors to make the rounds, though it's been awhile since I heard Samsung's name floated. Any such ...
Samsung Rumored To Be Considering AMD Acquisition
Samsung Rumored to Be Eyeing AMD Acquisition
Rumours concerning Samsung acquisition of AMD circulate again
HEXUS all 30 news articles »