- Wed, 22 Oct 2014 21:56:16 +0000: FCC pauses clock on AT&T-DirecTV, Comcast-TWC merger reviews - Reuters - merger OR acquisition - Google News
ReutersFCC pauses clock on AT&T-DirecTV, Comcast-TWC merger reviews
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Federal Communications Commission on Wednesday paused its informal "shot clock" deadline on the reviews of the proposed mergers of AT&T Inc (T.N) and DirecTV (DTV.O) and of Comcast Corp (CMCSA.O) and Time ...
FCC stops the clock on some big telecom merger reviews
AT&T 'optimistic' about DirecTV merger in wake of halt on FCC review
Dallas Business Journal
Comcast adds former Oversight chairman for final merger push
The Hill Multichannel News- TechTarget- MediaPost Communications all 38 news articles »
- Wed, 22 Oct 2014 15:09:23 +0000: Redfin buys Walk Score, marking first acquisition in company history - GeekWire - merger OR acquisition - Google NewsRedfin buys Walk Score, marking first acquisition in company history
The real estate brokerage today is announcing the acquisition of Walk Score, a 10-person Seattle company that ranks millions of addresses across the country based on their walkability, bikeability or proximity to public transportation. It does this on ...
Redfin's first acquisition: Walk Score
Redfin Gains Instant National Footprint With Acquisition of Walk Score
Seattle Bubble (blog) all 12 news articles »
- Wed, 22 Oct 2014 15:04:37 +0000: Norfolk Southern CEO Puts Brakes on Merger Talk - Wall Street Journal - merger OR acquisition - Google News
Wall Street JournalNorfolk Southern CEO Puts Brakes on Merger Talk
Wall Street Journal
Chief Executive Wick Moorman said Wednesday he thought a major railroad merger would be “highly problematic” at this time. He was speaking during an analyst call following third-quarter results that were bolstered by increasing freight traffic. In ...
CP-CSX Merger: It Was All About Oil
Wall Street Daily
Norfolk Southern CEO says big railroad mergers don't make sense, aren't needed
Minneapolis Star Tribune all 99 news articles »
- Wed, 22 Oct 2014 12:50:44 +0000: How 3 First-Time Founders Turned One-Third Of Their Employees Into ... - Business Insider - merger OR acquisition - Google News
Business InsiderHow 3 First-Time Founders Turned One-Third Of Their Employees Into ...
"Our merger and acquisition options were with software houses, like Dell, Cisco, IBM, HP and Juniper," Trewby explains. "Those are also companies we wanted to sell our product to and integrate our technology with. So when we'd meet with them, we never ...
and more »
- Wed, 22 Oct 2014 11:46:41 +0000: TowneBank shareholders to vote on merger in December - Daily Press - merger OR acquisition - Google NewsTowneBank shareholders to vote on merger in December
Despite a lawsuit, Suffolk-based TowneBank says its acquisition of Glen Allen-based Franklin Financial Corp. is on track. On July 15, TowneBank announced it planned to acquire Franklin Financial, holding company of Franklin Federal Savings Bank, as a ...