- Fri, 22 Aug 2014 06:57:42 +0000: LSE Plans Rights Issue to Fund Frank Russell Acquisition - Wall Street Journal - merger OR acquisition - Google News
Evening StandardLSE Plans Rights Issue to Fund Frank Russell Acquisition
Wall Street Journal
"The proposed acquisition of Russell Investments will help to expand the global footprint of the Group, particularly in the key U.S. market," Mr. Rolet said, adding that LSE is making "good progress" in getting the approvals needed to seal the transaction.
LSE Plans £938m Rights Issue to Fund Frank Russell Acquisition
International Business Times UK
London Stock Exchange raises £938m to fund Frank Russell acquisition
London Stock Exchange to raise £1bn for acquisition
Fresh Business Thinking London South East all 31 news articles »
- Fri, 22 Aug 2014 06:22:37 +0000: London Stock Exchange to raise 938 million pounds for acquisition - Reuters - merger OR acquisition - Google NewsLondon Stock Exchange to raise 938 million pounds for acquisition
LONDON Aug 22 (Reuters) - The London Stock Exchange Group said on Friday that it would raise 938 million pounds ($1.6 billion) to part fund the acquisition of Frank Russell Company. The rights issue has been fully underwritten by Barclays, RBS Capital ...
and more »
- Fri, 22 Aug 2014 04:17:00 +0000: WLUK sold to facilitate LIN, Media General merger - Green Bay Press Gazette - merger OR acquisition - Google News
The Providence JournalWLUK sold to facilitate LIN, Media General merger
Green Bay Press Gazette
Sinclair Broadcast Group will buy WLUK, Channel 11, and WCWF, Channel 14, both of Green Bay, as part of a range of deals to clear the way for a merger of LIN Media and Media General. LIN Media owns WLUK and Media General owns WBAY, Channel 2, ...
Media General, LIN re-examine merger
Media General, LIN Media reschedule shareholder vote on merger
Media General, LIN To Divest TV Stations, Amend Merger Agreement
NASDAQ MarketWatch all 68 news articles »
- Fri, 22 Aug 2014 04:05:47 +0000: Amid merger mania, this small company quietly grows - Charlotte Observer - merger OR acquisition - Google NewsAmid merger mania, this small company quietly grows
So, while the corporate big boys keep fighting merger battles, the Schuberts sound refreshingly old-school, despite their high-tech business model. They're building a business, one client at a time, one relationship at a time. If you're a mayor or a ...
- Thu, 21 Aug 2014 19:12:01 +0000: Post-Merger, MN Public Company Will Move HQ To NY - Twin Cities Business Magazine - merger OR acquisition - Google NewsPost-Merger, MN Public Company Will Move HQ To NY
Twin Cities Business Magazine
After news of the merger's completion, shares of Wireless Ronin's stock were up about 1.5 percent to $0.66 per share during Thursday morning trading. Founded in 2000, Wireless Ronin has provided digital signage software and wireless communications ...
Creative Realities finalizes merger with Wireless Ronin
NJBIZ all 6 news articles »